Can you believe we are nearly half way through January already! We think the start of 2018 has flown by and before we know it one of our favourite holidays, Valentine’s Day, will be here.
Last year we played Cupid with a list of some gorgeous save or splurge gifts to help inspire you with present ideas for your other half but this year we thought we would put together a list of some really beautiful and easy to do crafts that are the perfect way to show your love.
When it comes to great crafting ideas we always head to Pinterest, it is brimming with fabulous craft inspiration from pinners all over the world. The projects below are just a few of the standout ideas we have found but we encourage you to head over to Pinterest and have fun searching for your own ideas too!
A Jar Full of Love
This idea of a personalised jar filled with little notes on why you love your partner is so simple and very thoughtful. All you need is:
- an empty jar (a quirky shaped jar always looks prettier)
- two different fabric swatches, one for your heart and another to add a collar to your jar
- A button
- Paper to write your loving notes on
- A pen
- String or twine
A Heart Wreathe
Christmas might be over but we aren’t quite ready to retire beautiful wreathes and this one is perfect for Valentine’s Day. All you need is:
- A selection of fabrics for your hearts
- Padding to stuff your hearts
- Stiff Cardboard to cut a ring to attach your hearts too
- Glue to attach your hearts
- Lace trimmings and buttons (optional)
- Our Heart printable to help you get the perfect heart shape
Some of the supplies for these we bet you already have lying unused around the house and for the other bits why not pop in to our haberdashery department to browse our range of fabrics, threads and buttons!